Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello to all the chatters....I hope you all found this!! I wasn't sure where to put it, but thought this would seem most like "home" to us!!!
I know that there has been a lot of friendships through chat...so I thought it would be nice to have a place for us to hang out and keep in touch when we aren't able to "see" each other in chat!!!
So please feel free to discuss WHATEVER here...it's our little corner of the forums....even though we feel so at home in chat.....:prop:
Guys I got to meet a chatter today. MN125 :) she's a sweetie pie. Very down to earth.. guess what.. she's even normal :p jk jk jk But you know what people say about anyone associated with the net :p It was a great day! HUGS to you all and the best of luck with your families!
Advertisements
Happy Birthday Janie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear janettttt,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
Well... I am getting ready to go on vacation...have fun without me!!!!!! I hope everyone can find this..it's sorta hard to locate!!!!!
I'll miss chatting with you all....
Advertisements
Wierd yea everytime i go to a chat room if there is someone there, they dissappears, I aint got herpes or anything and i shower everyday, is an english thing or what!
Wierd yea everytime i go to a chat room if there is someone there, they dissappears, I aint got herpes or anything and i shower everyday, is it:hissy: :hissy: an english thing or what!