Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
I was just wondering if any of you have been able to take advantage of the "celebrating adoption" photo sessions? I was able to get in contact with a local photographer that participates in this program....I am SO excited to have my girls pics taken in early Oct.
If you have had them done, would you mind sharing how it went and of course a few pics would be fun:).
Thanks,
sonya
Angelena is getting hers done this Saturday!
I can't wait... I have to take a few outfits, we are doing it in a park!
Can't wait to post some pict!
Advertisements
Sonya, I know just who you are talking about!! She is WONDERFUL!!!!!! We did ours last weekend at Antioch Park. Gisela looked beautiful and Alistair was a Ham (as always!). She sent out a couple of pictures right away but I'm still waiting on the rest of them. Should have them by the end of this week.
Look around for a beautiful location and she should go there. The rose garden wasn't in very good bloom when we went so we did a lot of walking to find "just the right place" to finish all of ours.
Call me anytime and I'll show you what we have. Besides, we still need to set up a play date!!
Shannon
HI!
We just had our pictures taken a week ago and are waiting to get the proofs back. We are so excited. It is our first family portraits of all of us together. We loved it. As soon as I get them back I will post them!
Advertisements
We had ours done a couple of weeks ago and we LOVED our photographer. Here are a few that the photographer posted on her blog. I like a couple of them A LOT, but there were better ones in the bunch.
Lisa (WesieMom and fellow Atlanta traveler...lol), can you tell me who you went to and where they were???
Isabella went a week ago, and we are waiting for our proofs...the photographer was terrific..unfortunately, she is moving from CT to FLA at the end of this month, so I'm glad she could fit us in...she was the only photographer from CT who is participating!
The website is [url=http://www.celebratingadoption.org/index2.php]Celebrating Adoption, adoption photography[/url]
Advertisements
Here is my serious Hannah...we had them done last week...I just love her to pieces!!!!!!!!!!
We are all set to go at an AWESOME photographer really soon. Had to cancel the first one due to my moms surgery. We are going to go with a fall outdoors picture now. Can't WAIT. We are going to a park and they will all be outside. So excited for this!
I have never heard of this. Is there a weblink somewhere? Any names of photographers in NJ where I live?
Thanks in advance,
Amy K, NJ
amyfk
I have never heard of this. Is there a weblink somewhere? Any names of photographers in NJ where I live?
Thanks in advance,
Amy K, NJ
Try this link:
[url=http://www.celebratingadoption.org/]Celebrating Adoption, adoption photography[/url]
Advertisements
Just bumping in case anyone else has pics to share....
Those pictures of Mia are TOO CUTE!!!
Now I have have to figure out what my girls are going to wear:D.
We had ours done at the end of July. Mia had only been home a month so it didn't go quite as planned. Oh well...maybe next time:)
The rest of the proofs can be seen at:[url=http://canamguat.blogspot.com/2007/08/proofs-are-here.html]Tennant International Affairs: The Proofs are Here![/url]