Advertisements
Advertisements
Born in Memphis 6/10/62. Mom was from the San Antonio area. Dad was said to be football player at Univ. of Texas. Mom went to Memphis for medical care after seeking advice from Baylor friend who was friend of delivering doctor in Memphis. Delivering doctor was also close friend of adoptive parents. Adoptive parents were living in Puerto Rico at the time and came to Memphis to pick me up. Therefore, my birth certificate is in Tennessee and adoption papers are in Puerto Rico. If anyone has advice on how to get records in this situation I would truly appreciate it. Ironically, I now live in the area close to where my birth family is from. I have three children and would love to know my family history. Not looking to disrupt anyone's life, but would really like to know who my family is.
My mother had a son on this date at the Memphis Memorial Hospital. She does not recall the name of the adoption agency used, she only remembers two women ran it. Mom was from San Antonio but came to a town near Memphis to stay with family friends while she was pregnant. I don't have much more information, but if this much sounds close please feel free to contact me.
Advertisements