Advertisements
Advertisements
Our DD has always gotten her teeth early or right on time UNTIL the dreaded canine teeth. I swear her gums have been swollen for 6 months. At least 4 months ago the pediatrician said they looked like they would come in any day. We now have 1 all the way in and one barely though the gum, but not progressing fast. The other two are right there, but not through the gum. When did your kids get their canines? I think DD is on the late side now and I am anxious for those bad boys to come in so she can be my sweet baby again instead of cranky toddler girl (oh well, I guess there could be other reasons for being cranky, but she does hold her mouth a lot like it hurts).
My youngest gets her teeth VERY slowly. She worked on canine teeth for over seven months. She finally got her last one at 27 months. The other three were within the couple months before that. So basically, she got all of hers after she turned 2. We haven't even begun the two year old molars yet and she is two and a half. I swear she will still be getting baby teeth in when it's time for then to start falling out.
Advertisements