Advertisements
Advertisements
I was up very early on Christmas morning cooking and failed to holster my aging breasts. I figured the kids would be busy with toys and I really needed to get a cup of coffee down my throat after being up until almost 2AM trying to put a game table together. I was in the kitchen alone or so I thought and splashed some water on my face when I rearranged some dishes so I lifted the bottom of my shirt to wipe it off my eye. When I opened them up my son was standing there frozen with an awful look on his face. Not knowing I had scarred him for life, I ran over to him to see what the problem was (I thought he was choking on candy). He flinched as I touched him and yelled, "EEEEWWW!!!" He began pointing at me and babbling something obnoxiously. My DH had to translate for him, "There's something on your stomach that poked out!" It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about but it became very clear when he explained to my DH I had lifted my shirt. Poor boy had seem my breast.
He privately told my DH he didn't want to see one ever again and my DH told him he would probably change his mind someday.
Oh definitely! I have enough stretch marks to have given birth to quints, but I've never been pregnant!
I was at my largest in June, 175lbs, that's when my breasts grew to a C cup. They've already shrunk down some and have they're own decorative lines...
Advertisements
Oh waited, don't be fooled by them C cups, they just turn into skinny rubber band type ta ta's
Okay........now I'M LMBO....I am going to have stretched out sagging, no life left in 'em, SKINNY rubber band ta tas? Come on!
I keep picturing mine as deflating till they look like airless basketballs, only the size of tennis balls. Picture those half-mushed grapes? You know, flat at the top with a sort of roll at the bottom???
Advertisements
For those with a smaller cup size it may not be stretched out rubber bands, but how about mostly melted chocolate kisses? :evilgrin:
I have a stupid question. What age should I expect my little chocolate kisses to melt? I just turned 30 and they haven't melted yet.:eyebrows:
Watch out!!! It could happen any day now. Just kidding. Mine didn't start 'melting' until I was near 40. Now they just kind of hang there at 52. Not too bad, but not the 'perky' little things they used to be either. lol
Advertisements
ROTFLMAO...
Mine are still almost full and I'm 38. I think it varies by person.
Oh, and Lylac? I'm a women's libber, mine have always been free!
OMG! Ya know I made the mistake once of teasing my mom, she can still fit in an training bra. Bad thing to say, she popped off and said "I wouldn't say much, when you get older one is going to hang to your waist and the other to your knees." I am 34 and I think she was right, mine are not perky anymore. :(
ROFL I forgot about the disparity in sizes. :evilgrin: No wonder one won't stay tucked into the waistband of the ol' granny panties!
Advertisements
Tudu
I was up very early on Christmas morning cooking and failed to holster my aging breasts. I figured the kids would be busy with toys and I really needed to get a cup of coffee down my throat after being up until almost 2AM trying to put a game table together. I was in the kitchen alone or so I thought and splashed some water on my face when I rearranged some dishes so I lifted the bottom of my shirt to wipe it off my eye. When I opened them up my son was standing there frozen with an awful look on his face. Not knowing I had scarred him for life, I ran over to him to see what the problem was (I thought he was choking on candy). He flinched as I touched him and yelled, "EEEEWWW!!!" He began pointing at me and babbling something obnoxiously. My DH had to translate for him, "There's something on your stomach that poked out!" It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about but it became very clear when he explained to my DH I had lifted my shirt. Poor boy had seem my breast.
He privately told my DH he didn't want to see one ever again and my DH told him he would probably change his mind someday.
What a great story!! I really needed the laugh, too! Thanks for sharing!