Advertisements
Advertisements
Ok heres the deal. A few weeks ago in one of the few monents of our adoption that really felt things were going ok, I decided we needed to visit. Well we haven't had anything go right since then. Our flight leaves early Thursday am and we are trying to decide if we even have the heart to go. My consistent diet of chocolate is going to make me start having to get dresses from Omar the tentmaker. AHHHHH Help me!!!! UGH!!!! No wait ----:arrow: Yum!
I'll give you the number to my seamstress..............LOL.
Go, enjoy, be with your baby. There is nothing better than that.
Eat a few pieces of chocolate for me. I am trying to be good.
Advertisements
Karen, take the trip and enjoy being a family. Holding her will give you the strength and power to continue this process. Your process has been a long one but it will end soon. Good luck.
Go, spend time with her, and enjoy every minute! You can worry about modifying your diet when you get her home. Right after we have a big old chocolate cake to celebrate!!
(((hugs)))
Advertisements
Karen...throw caution to the wind and go!! I promise, promise, promise you will never regret it!!
And if you do and you continue with the whole chocolate thing..I will personally go to Omars with you to get your tent!!
Hey lady. Didn't you know big butts are in fashion? Just ask JLo!!! :cool:
I struggled with this one too when we were going through Sabrina's rollercoaster adoption journey. And I have to say I agree with the gang. Go and visit. It was the only thing that kept me sane. Well, sorta sane! :arrow:
Have a fantastic trip!!!!
Have a wonderful, wonderful trip! And I think chocolate has some health benefits (at least that's what I tell myself), so go ahead and enjoy the chocolate, too!
Advertisements
Go! Go! Go!
It did me a world of good to go see Ana a second time. I won't lie, it was heartbreaking to leave her again. The trip really let me know I could get through anything to bring her home.
Have a wonderful trip.
Karen: have a wonderful visit with that precious girl! At least you indulge in the "healthier" chocolate! My downfall is milk chocolate - especially M&Ms. May your travels go smooth.
You should go! More time with your precious darling! I would have done anything to visit over the past seven months... and finally have the opportunity to meet my son next month. Go, go, go. Work the chocolate off later.......
One of my biggest regrets is that I cannot afford a visit trip, so you are able the definitely go! You will cherish the memories!
Advertisements
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Karen,[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Go, Go, Go, see your precious daughter. Enjoy the moment! I believe it will lift your spirits[/FONT].