Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello! My husband and I are wanting to adopt domestically, a bi-racial infant, and we recently attended an informational meeting with Adoption Support Center in Indianapolis. Has anyone gone through Adoption Support Center? We are trying to gather as much information as possible so we make the correct decision.
Thanks so much!
-Whitney
Advertisements
Hello. My husband and I are using the ASC. We have done the homestudy and are waitng for the paperwork. I am so excited I can barely stand it! We live in Indy and would be willing to offer our support. E-mail us at eugene@cybersnail.net for contact info if you'd like.
My husband and I are in the process of adopting with ASC.
I'll PM you more about our experience.
Advertisements
Hi ~
We looked at Adoption Support Center, but decided on ABL instead. I saw that you were asking about them several months ago and that no one replied. I *just* registered on this site tonight, so I wasn't around then -- and actually wouldn't have had much to contribute at that point, anyway! If you'd like to PM me for more info, please do!
I know there haven't been a responses here in a few months, but we just signed on with ASC and I would love to hear about experiences folks have had :)
I know this is an older post, but we are just in the information gathering stages and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their views on this agency or others in the state of Indiana? Please pm me with any information you have. We want to go into this as informed as we possibly can. Thanks!
Advertisements
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Well, it's been three years since this thread was started. Is anyone currently in process with the Adoption Support Center? Or perhaps recently finalized?
We are scheduled for a seminar in the near future and would love to be in touch with those who have experience with this agency.
Thank you!
[/FONT]
They offer no support to adoptive parents. They insist you bend over backwards and jump through hoops. They raised their prices recently. In fact, they prey on desperate couples by making them pay a premium to be on a "special list" to receive drop in your lap adoptions. Being on this list doesn't cost ASC anything, but they sure found an opportunity to charge desperate couples. It's all about the MONEY! With zero support. Run away!