Advertisements
Advertisements
My sister is 6 mths pregnant with twins. This is her first pregnacy. Anyways, all throughout her pregnancy she's been being absolutely unreal to me, pushing me away, telling me she wants me to nolonger be in her life, etc. She really went off the deep end last night telling me that we were never close and not to push a relationship with her. We lived together for many years after we moved out of our parents house, she found the man she was meant to be with and that's when we parted. My other sister and I were going to throw her a baby shower and the pregnant sister said that if I'm involved she wants nothing to do with it. I'm at the end of my rope, I don't know why she's being this way and her husband has stopped talking to her as well because she's doing this to his family as well. This is so odd, I heard of hormonal rage but this takes the cake! Even after she gives birth and if things change I don't know how much I can forgive. Her husband said he wanted to talk to her doctor about her strange mood swings but she says awful things to him and threatens him if he does proceed. I'm at a loss, I am worried about her and my unborn neice and nephew, let alone her marriage. Her mom says that's it's normal.. I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday.. this is by far NOT normal!
Her husband needs to talk to her doctor. This is not normal behavior. She may be threatening him if he proceeds, but what ever she is threatening him with cannot be any worse than what is happening now, and what could happen in the future without having this addressed. I ralize I am only getting "your side of the story" but you are right, this does not sound normal.
Advertisements