Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi! Just a quick question. My 2 yr old (as of next month ) is only 29 inches tall.... her height is WAY off the growth chart. Her weight is good at 23 lbs. How tall were your kids at this age? I can tell how small she is on the US growth chart, I just wanted to see how tall other guatemalan kids were.
My daughter was 24 lbs and 32 inches at age two. At age 4 she is still only 31 lbs and 36 inches. Small but mighty! :)
Advertisements
well...eli was 37 1/4 inches the day after his 2 year birthday. however, that's not average. lol! the dr said there are many ranges of normal, and she quite expected before we brought eli home that he would be well under the curve. we were all a "little" surprised. however, i think most of our babies here are small but mighty. even at 10 months old, eli towered over the 2 year olds at the marriott. lol!
Kate will be 2 at the end of March and her last measurements (around Christmas) were 34 inches and 22 lbs.
My son was 31.5 inches and 22.4 pounds at 21 months. Since he is still wearing the same clothes, I don't expect he is much bigger now, at 23 months.
Advertisements
At 27 months, our daughter is 36 inches tall and weighs 29 lbs. Apparently, a future hoops star??? teeheehee
Jeanne
At our daughter's 2 year checkup she weighed 28 lbs and was 34 inches tall. She is now almost 2 1/2 and is still 28 lbs but is 35 1/2 inches tall.
Gia just had her two year check up two days ago and she was 37 inches tall and 26.12 pounds. She is VERY tall for her age. She started ballet yesterday and she was even taller then the 3 year olds in her class:)
Advertisements
DS is 23 months and is 26lbs and 31 1/2 ... and he hasn't grown maybe half an inch in the last six months? methinks he'll join the wrestling team - or perhaps play football and rugby. no hoops
Wow, Macon is the chunky monkey of the group. He will be 2 on March 9th and I just weighed him on our home scales and he weighs 31lbs and is 32 inches tall.
At 2 our daughter was 21 1lbs, 32 inches and at 3 she was 24 # and 33 1/4 inches, at a year she was only 14 lbs 8 oz though.
Sophie will be two on March 21 and she is a tiny little thing. She is only 28" tall and weighs around 24 pounds. She is growing steadily so her pediatrician is not concerned. After documenting her growth on the growth chart for the past year, he estimates that she will top out at about 5 feet tall.
Advertisements
Tucker is 26 months, is 32.5 inches tall and weighs 27lbs. Our Lucy is 4 years and two months old, is 36.5 inches and weighs 28lbs! lol!
I always say that there are two builds of Guatemalan children! Your daughter is just smaller. My son Eli just turned 3 last month and he was 34 1/4 inches and 28 pounds, really small for three. He fell of the growth chart. His doctor said too that aslong as he stays on his own curve he should be fine, he'll just be very small! He only grew a 1/4 of an inch in 6 months! LOL! My isaac who is almost 2.5 is 36 inches tall and 33 lbs, We definatly have two different builds in our children!! Everyone always thinks our two year old is the oldest because he's so much bigger, but when Eli talks they can tell he's older!