Advertisements
Advertisements
Does anyone have any experience adopting a child (domestically) of Latino descent from Abrazo or Gladney? I'm open to other agencies as well. PM me please!
As a mom to a son from Guatemala, DH and I are interested in finding out more about adopting a Latino child domestically. I'm well-versed on international adoption, but a bit lost when it comes to domestic issues!
Thanks a million!
We adopted our son from Guatemala and are now researching domestic Hispanic adoption. I would be very interested in information/insight. Please PM me with your experiences. Thanks!
Advertisements
Hi...if anyone has received feedback from others on this thread, would you PM me the info as well. We have dd from Guatemala and are looking into domestic hispanic adoption.
melissa
Hi I am currently waiting to hear if my application was approved with Abrazo.I'll let you know of my experience when I hear more.
I too have experience with Abrazo related to topic of thread.
PM with questions about Abrazo, the staff, policies, wait times, cost, etc. if I can help.
Advertisements
I too have had much experience with Abrazo Adoption Associates. and like BlessedTNFather please feel free to PM me with questions you my have in regards to this agency, and I would be happy to share what I know about them.
Just wondering Whitenight, if you have had much experience with Abrazo why did you send me an email asking for information about Abrazo???
Please let me apologies but at this time I will not be addressing questions about Abrazo Adoption Agency, due to recent evens over the last day or so which may greatly impact my opinion of this adoption agency for which at this time I due not care to discuss, as things are still up in the air, and would not feel right PM out my opinion at this time, out of respect.
I hope you all understand.
I've deleted a number of posts from this thread, as they were created by the same user, under multiple names, for the purpose of misleading our users by offering feedback under multiple accounts.
Advertisements
I am interested in any info/experiences with Abrazo or Gladney as well. My husband and I both come from Hispanic backgrounds, and would like to domestically adopt a hispanic infant.
I know this is an old thread, but I'm hoping those of you who got PMs with info could be so kind as to share with me as well.
I'm CC, DH is Latino, and we're leaning towards domestic but have had many agencies tell us the wait would be longer for Latino kids. Th only agency I found with a Hispanic program (Spence-Chapin out of NY) could not work with us bc we lived too far away. (I hope that is neutral enough information to be included here) So I am curious to hear about other options, especially if they have a sliding scale based fee.
Especially after fostering a Latina little girl for 10 months, I'm hooked and can't shake the desire to adopt a Latino child.
:thankyou:
Count me in - Guat Mama looking to adopt a Hispanic child domestically. Only one catch - we live in NY and very very very very few agencies will work with residents of NY. Any suggestions or info you can share would be appreciated. I am at the end of my rope and don't feel like we will ever be able to adopt domestically - I've been looking for a year and a half so needless to say I'm frustrated, devastated and feel this is hopeless. PM any info anyone has.
Chrissy
I am also interested in finding out more Abrazo. COuld someone PM me with info? I am just getting started researching adoption after a 11 year battle with infertility.
Thanks!
Sara
Advertisements
Please send me any information, is it possible
To adopt a Hispanic or Hispanic descent child via
Gladney ? thanks
Also interested in adopting a Hispanic child. Has anyone found another agency they preferred? Has anyone already gone with Abrazo and recommend them? Is their quote of 9-12 months accurate? Please pm me with any helpful info u have? Thank you! Kmevans@uwalumni.com
Last update on November 10, 1:12 pm by Kelly Lyons.