Advertisements
Advertisements
I am just writing about my daughter Chlesea. I gave her up 1 1/2 yrs. ago. She will be 2 in Nov. I really love the family that she is with. They are a very good family for her. They took her home from the hospital when she was 2 days old. I have been told by a lot of people that it was the right thing to do. I miss her everyday and I know that no one can ever fill the empty spot in my heart that I have for her. I know that she is in a good home,but I still miss her and think about her everyday. The good thing is that I get to talk to the adoptive mom all the time via emails or phone calls. She also sends me updated pictures of her. Like what she does on vacations,holidays, family parties. I know she is with a really good family and I hope that someday when she's ready she will want to get to know me and maybe we can have a good relationship. Whether it just be as friends or I can be someone that she turns to when she needs someone to talk to. I know I will have more kids someday, but no one can ever replace her in my heart. I hope that she will want to get to know me.
I am sorry you are sad.. and I hope it gets easier through the years..
I hope you stay around.. there are some good OA moms here.. I had a closed adoption.. I knew nothing of my son till he was in his thirties..
Jackie
Advertisements
Unless someone has walked your shoes they can not understand the pain in your heart......I am so sorry for the hurt and pain you are feeling......However take comfort in knowing that your daughter is doing well and she is with a good family......And relize this that you loved her so much that you gave her up to a family that you knew would love and care for her in ways that for what ever reason you could not.....That takes a lot of love on your part for your daughter.....and no one can take that away......take care.....