Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm actually not quite sure how to begin this,... i 'm searching for any information on my b-parents.
I know that they came from Tacoma, Wa and went down to Albany, OR, which is where i was born.
I was born on January 08 1986, Blonde, blue-eyed girl.
I don't know much about my b-parents... but i'm 22 years old now... and well, i don't know if many adoptees get the random urge to search, but... i did. I need to send a letter to the judge, right? To see if he will open my adoption records. Its just never seemed to be the right time.. But i dont know...
I don't even know if theywould want to hear from me at this point... I feel= guilty for waiting this long... but my A-mom was so sick, and i didn't want to cause any more stress.. So i waited.. :(:(:(:(
my a-mom passed away from cancer the september following my graduation from highschool in 2004... I was messed up for a long time.. i had to help with my a-Dad (Who's Disabled due to an accident a long time ago) and i felt like i would be causing pain to mom and dad... if i went looking for my B-Parents.. it never would have been like that... anyway. :(:(
So now i'm 22 years old, and all those curiosities dont go away... still want to know... parents, grandparents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles? ....anything...? :confused:
I'm not so niave that my brain sugercoats the happy ending its printing out my ear. I Know better than that. well... with my luck they wouldnt want to see me anyway, but i still want to give it a shot...
So come on, if you can find me, then do it!
Born in Albany, OR January 8 1986
Female, Blonde Hair, Blue eyes
Do i need to get into the neck birthmark, or can i leave it where it is?
I'm sorry.. i'm just at that point, where i feel no one gets it anymore, and that i shouldnt care but i do, and i don't have anyone i can whine and cry in front of... I just feel like i should give it up.. I've had my info and even a baby picture posted on her for years and nothin. So i'm figurin that maybe its me.. that they don't want to find.. if thats the case.. then i wish someone would tell me so i can deal with it now.. instead of later.
let me know. :(
~D