Advertisements
Advertisements
My 6 yr old is participating in Camp Invention this week (it's a day camp at one of the local schools). Today was his first day and he is absolutely loving it! He gets to destroy things, build things, invent things. He gets to have all kinds of fun.
Today, they even "landed on Mars, which is VERY HARD!" :D
Advertisements
That sounds like a lot of fun, too. :)
Ds is loving camp. Tomorrow is hte last day and the last hour of camp is "family day." He's so excited. He turned a phone into a ship launcher and he's ready for me to see it. He had a hard time getting it apart, but once he did, his creative juices started flowing. :love:
I can't wait to hear more!!! How did it go? Let us know how much fun you all had watching your son do something spetacular(spell?)!
His "big" creation was a ship launcher. :)
I was quite impressed with all that he did. He had a blast the whole week and is already looking forward to next year.
Advertisements
My 10 yr old son loved Camp Invention. He has a whole "lab" outside with stuff he has taken apart and is making all sorts of new creations. We have to be sure he doesn't take something apart that still works or is valuable!!!
LOL! My 6 yr old has started that too. I think it will be a yearly camp for him.
My 5 years old loves to create mess around.. he mostly plays in my garden where where is make and destroy lots of things and learn alot..!!!!!!!!!