Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
lonewolf,
I too was "oddly comforted" by your issue of the "missing", not missing feelings. One of the reasons I like it here, I learn that I'm not the only one that has these issues, and it does seem to cause a sense of "normalcy" to it, if there is such a thing for us. lol.
I would say that my DH places more stock on the fact that he can trust me to do what I say and say what I mean, and be where I say I am going to be. We are very honest with each other, and I have learned the hard way that it is imperative that I be wholly honest in any relationship that I am in, those are the best ones, and the ones most worth it. Since he had been cheated on in the past, and so had I, we went into the relationship being very honest. WE are also best friends and have been from the start. He just wants to know that he can trust me, he doesn't really care if I miss him or not, if he does, well, that's kind of too bad, cause I really only have that emotion sometimes. lol, he can't have it all! I have so many other very passionate emotions about him, with him and for him I don't think that one matters too much. He's a guy, they don't get into the feelings thing all that much either. At least mine doesn't. Yet he is very sensitive with me for a guy. I am very blessed to have him for a husband, he is a very unique and wonderful man. I am blessed, very blessed. Another testiment to why it is always best to be honest, no matter how painful it is in the beginning, always be honest. Get it out in te open up front, then you at least know what you are dealing with, even if you don't like it.
I'm not easily offended either, I tend to take a long time to reply or post because I am aware that not much offends me, so I have a hard time gauging what might be offensive to someone else.
Feel free to PM my anytime.
Look forward to hearing more from you...
Warm regards.