Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Steve
My husband is 5'7",red-headed w/beard, green eyes, and I tease him about his small ears. VERY kind-hearted and intelligent. Does he sound like anyone in your family? We don't have much information re: his adoption, not even a birth certificate. We were told that he was born in Shelbyville.
Hello, I was also adopted in born/adopted in Shelbyville, IN. I don't have red hair or anything, but maybe we can share searching information. I was told that a private lawyer in conjunction with the Shelbyville Welfare department took care of my adoption. Wish you well on your search.
Advertisements
Hi, Venus!
I have an ongoing thread called "Hoosier Adoptees". You might want to do a search for it, thru my username, and post your information there......we have all sort of been helping one another by offering support and search advice, since we are all searching in the same state! We are trying to keep our collective eyes peeled for one another! :0)
Best of luck to you in your search!!
(((Hugs)))
Sally
Originally posted by Archive
Originally Posted By Steve
My husband is 5'7",red-headed w/beard, green eyes, and I tease him about his small ears. VERY kind-hearted and intelligent. Does he sound like anyone in your family? We don't have much information re: his adoption, not even a birth certificate. We were told that he was born in Shelbyville.
hi i have a brother that was adopted out all i no is he was boring in 1965 and my mother was in ind state pentery i am 5/2 red hair green eyed
I was also adopted and my bmom was from shelbyville. I was born in the Shelbyville Hos. in 1969. I had strawberry-blonde hair with brown eyes. My bparents are Mike Greene and Karin Perdue. I know my bmom had other children but I do not know their names or how many there are total. I don't know if this helps you but it's nice to know there are others out there like me that need help finding their past.
Advertisements