Advertisements
Advertisements
Earlier this week I messed around with Picaboo and Shutterfly, but I ended up using Scrapbook Flair b/c I read about it on here - I LOVE how easy it is to use. I have total control over the layout. So, that is the good news.
Now, my question is: I need hard copies and an electronic copy. I would like to go to Kinko's (or someplace like that) and print it out on high quality paper with a high quality printer and have multiple copies bound nicely...and have them scan it in with a high quality color scanner, save it as a pdf file and have it available to send electronically.
But does Kinko's or anyone like that have the program to open this file?? I created it in Scrapbook Flair, which was a free download but...any advice is VERY welcome -I am going to call around to some places...
Can't the Scrapbook Flair save it as a .jpg file? Those types of files are easy to share, and if you can save it as a .jpg, you could upload it to photobucket.com and share it that way.
Advertisements
OK, I did figure out how to export the files as jpegs, but the quality doesn't look as good to me?
I am going to print a really nice copy on my work printer and have Kinko's scan it in. And then just see which looks better - the exported jpeg or the scanned copy.
Thanks for the help!
If you want to email me the jpg, I'll be glad to take a look and see if I can fix the quality. I use Adobe PSCS2 which is a fabulous scrapbooking software.
Also, Scrapbook Flair is affiliated with a company that prints scrapbooks. You can find the links on the SF web site.
Good luck!
Advertisements