Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi to ALL RI Born Adoptees!!
I have composed a document inwhich I will be handing to a few State Reps/Senators over the course of the end of October in person, where I will also brief them. The document is intended to give a full perspective of an adoptees reality and position in life. In addition to the educational influence it stresses the dire importance of having unrestricted access to our Original Birth Certificates. If you are a RI Born Adoptee Please contact me via email: beene11@yahoo.com
This has the potential to be a life changing event for every single RI adoptee by finally giving us the same human rights as every other non-adopted individual in the United States.
This is the time we need to come together and show our support and stand as one! Please contact me as soon as you can.
If you'd like to view the document that the RI State Reps will be viewing you can do so here at this web site:
[url=http://hubpages.com/hub/Open-Birth-Records-For-Rhode-Island-Adoptees]Open Birth Records For Rhode Island Adoptees[/url]
Yours Truley,
John J Greene