Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum, and I just have a quick question. I've noticed in several threads (so far) that in each request for information, people ask that the information be "PM'd" to them. Is there a reason for this?
I'm confused because I'm trying to find information, but since everything seems to be sent by private message, the information is not readily available on the forum, itself. Is this because of safety reasons, perhaps? I'm a bit confused.
Thank you .
Pm = Private Message
We don't allow agency specific information to be discussed openly on the forums. There are too many libel issues involved among other reasons. If you are looking for information on a specific agency you can start a thread asking for members who have experience with them to PM you.
If you are looking for information that is not agency specific or an adoption fee based service (facilitator or attorney for example) you can discuss that openly on the forums.
What type of info do you need?
Okay, thank you very much, Crick. I didn't realize that. We're in the beginning/basic research stages, thus far, so my questions are many and all across the board. I'm slowly finding answers by searching online, though.
Thank you, again, Crick.
Advertisements
If you click on the Adoptive Parents forum category (towards top left of page), it'll bring up sub forums that will likely coincide with topics you have questions in. I'd also suggest just posting in the General Adoptive Parent Support forum because so many there will have answers for your questions as well.:)
My husband and I are interested in adopting a bi-racial baby also. I know my request is a bit late, but if anyone reads this that was originally a part of the original thread responses, would you please IM me any information on agencies. Thank you.
I know I'm a little late to join the thread but could someone PM me this information as well. My husband and I are interested in adopting a bi-racial infant. Thank you.
Advertisements
Can you discuss that information with me too? I fostered for 3 years with the wish of being able to look at. It didn't happen for us, we had a little lady in our appropriate take appropriate 22 a few several weeks and reduced in really like with her, but she was reunified. Our ideas and minds and hearts and ideas were damaged, and we've determined to offer our our improve proper care qualifications and exercise applying. Any information you can offer is significantly appreciated!
Thanks
[url=http://www.outsidelivingconcepts.com]Phoenix Landscape Design Company | Arizona Landscaper Contractor | Outside Living Concepts[/url]