Advertisements
Advertisements
I will be the first to congratulate Obama on his victory.
And I am being civil as I get a new combat rifle tomorrow. :)
John
[I will be the first to congratulate Obama on his victory.
And I am being civil as I get a new combat rifle tomorrow.]
Um, what is this suppose to mean?
Advertisements
bakerjw
John
Um, what is this suppose to mean?
I didn't mean anything by that so don't be scared. Jeesh. Democrat are just known for weapon bans so I'm getting before the price hikes.
And can't i just say Congrats without being jumped on?
LOL! Don't worry...they won't hike the prices b/c there will be no need for guns anymore. It's hand holding time and we'll be singing songs in the meadows!:)
Yes..people..that is also a joke - just going a long with the flow here.
I've not been watching though...has Obama truly won? I would think the western states aren't even done yet?
Thyey just annouced OBAMA is PRESIDENT ELECT!!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I can't stop crying!!!!!
Advertisements
bakerjw
John
Hey, do you carpool? May as well be eco-friendly while I buy a handgun! :cowboy:
paigeturner
Looks like, Crick. They're calling Obama with 297 electoral votes.
See, hubby said that but I know he is watching Jon Stewart & Steven Colbert so...:p
I'm going to have to go watch now for real...sheeeesh..goosebumps!
kikibrando
Hey, do you carpool? May as well be eco-friendly while I buy a handgun! :cowboy:
Actually I cycle 150+ miles a week
Advertisements
kikibrando
McCain is handling his concession speech with a lot of class....
His speech is VERY classy!
I agree. I give him kudos for that speech that is meant to unify what he tried to tear apart.
Advertisements
It's been a few days since I've been on this page, getting used to it that my guy lost & everything! I think it's great that people would elect a black president, I just wish it was a conservative & not Obama! But the people have spoken. I hope Obama does a good job, I love this country & I wantwhat's best for it. And I know in 4 years we Republicans will be back with someone better! :) Sorry, couldnt help adding that.
crick
LOL! Don't worry...they won't hike the prices b/c there will be no need for guns anymore. It's hand holding time and we'll be singing songs in the meadows!:)
How did I miss this....Kumbya, my Lord, Kumbya...Kumbya, my Lord, Kumbya....Oh, Lord...Kumbya. Anyone up for another verse??? Now where's that tree that needs big hug???