Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Sandy and I am a volunteer search angel and live in Houston...I am willing to help in any way that I can...Just let me know.....
Hi Sandy, My husband was adopted when he was three days old. His mother was a student at University of Houston but was from England. His father was a footbal player for UH. The adoption took place through Homes of St. Mark DOB 05-05-1974. What can I do to help find his birth parents.
Advertisements
My name is Heather Danielle Punch Rubio. I was adopted from catholic charities there in Houston but do not have the money to search for my mother through them but really want to look for her as I have many medical conditions and want to really find her as I have many questions. I have a descent amount of information if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements
sborgstrom
My name is Sandy and I am a volunteer search angel and live in Houston...I am willing to help in any way that I can...Just let me know.....
I am 31 years old and looking for my birth mother, just in the last 2 months I recieved/opened my adoption file since I didn't know I was adopted at birth and all that was there to help is my mothers name, how old she was with no birth date and the address where she lived at time of birth. If you can help me in any way that would be great. My mother's name at birth is: Maria Valdez age 20 and I was borned at Spring Branch Hospital Houston Texas on Oct 7, 1980. If you can help in any way that would be a blessing, my email is belindanorton@yahoo.com to be reached at. Thanks for your time
sborgstrom
I am 31 years old and looking for my birth mother, just in the last 2 months I recieved/opened my adoption file since I didn't know I was adopted at birth and all that was there to help is my mothers name, how old she was with no birth date and the address where she lived at time of birth. If you can help me in any way that would be great. My mother's name at birth is: Maria Valdez age 20 and I was borned at Spring Branch Hospital Houston Texas on Oct 7, 1980. If you can help in any way that would be a blessing, my email is belindanorton@yahoo.com to be reached at. Thanks for your time
Sandy hopefully you are still helping. I found out more information about my husband adoption. His mother name is Shirley J King she was 19 at the time of his birth and she was from Illionis. He was adopted through Home of St. Marks birthdat is May 5,1974. I am at a stand still please help.
Advertisements
I use Davidgraypeoplefinder and saw that info also but I was wondering if she turned 20 in 1974 then she might have been born in 1956. Did you have any information on the Shirly J king born in texas
The only 1956 I found, did not have a middle initial and was born in NY.
First Name: Shirley
Last Name: King
Birth Date: Jun 25, 1956
Death Date:May 1985
I would suggest you try the cheap site I use. Archives.com.
It lets you put in their birth year and plus or minus a few years and from that you can find marriages, births, etc. It also gives addresses.
Terrie
The only 1956 I found, did not have a middle initial and was born in NY.
First Name: Shirley
Last Name: King
Birth Date: Jun 25, 1956
Death Date:May 1985
I would suggest you try the cheap site I use. Archives.com.
It lets you put in their birth year and plus or minus a few years and from that you can find marriages, births, etc. It also gives addresses.
Hi all . bmtalicia did you check the website that offer Terrie ? I think that website can help you .
Advertisements
I want to thank anyone who has ever replied to my information. I am glad to report that I have located all of my husband birthfamily in Jan.2013. Sad to say his mother was deceased but he was united with his brother and the rest of the family. Thanks!