Advertisements
Advertisements
We are a happy family of Mom, Dad, Son (20), Daughter (22) her son (2), Son (13 and adopted), Daughter (11 and adopted). We love having a big family and offer eachother a lot of support. My oldest daughter is a single mom and loves being a mother. She would like to adopt a baby girl. All my children are two years apart and are very close with eachother. We are all ready to keep the tradition going and add another precious little girl to our growing family. Alex (oldest daughter) lives in a three bedroom house just 2 miles down the road. We live right next to the beach in a very small community that is VERY child friendly.
I found my daughter on this web site 11 years ago. I put a post just like this one and her birth mother contact us and it was a instant match.
You can come meet us and become a part of our family. My adopted son is now 13. His birth mother is like my little sister! She has other children now and we LOVE having her children visit us. We feel like we are all family.
Please don't hesitate if you would like to meet us and also if you just need advise or support. If you want to keep your baby, maybe we can help there too.
Sincerely,
Sherry Wakeford
850-238-2424