Advertisements
Advertisements
I was assigned the notes for chat, but they never said when they were due. I'm thinking tomorrow?:evilgrin:
Trivia Quiz to start...
1. Who majored in fashion and has a son majoring in Physics?
2. Same person above tried to bypass censor filter repeatedly yet says she's full of all innocence?
3. Appeared in chat after long absence, running straight home from middle school dance while eating a $5 dollar bar of chocolate.
4. There is a new code word established - Fitch. If you guess it's meaning, you get above member's organic chocolate.
5. Which member came up with a new design wear by Fitch?
6. Which member will learn from the Amish in order to create #5's design wear idea line?
7. Who proudly emitted noxious body expulsions through out the entire chat?
8. Someone gleefully found the missing cheese & sugar from another's vegan life. 50 bonus points if you can name the diet created from cheese & sugar.
9. Who thinks flan is naan?
10. Who is slacking off on her "Stave off World Hunger" quest by not having her chocolate website up yet?
Triple Bonus Question - Who will be drenched in raw egg, flour, panko breadcrumbs & fish sauce at Mikestock II if she does not make a chat appearance this week?
For more informative trivia bits log onto SNPTF CHAT NIGHT. Random drawing to occur every 5.6 minutes for winners of multiple prizes. Grand Prize will be a documentary on Serial Killers - Portraits of Evil co-starring a member's dh. 100 bonus points if you can name the member and what part her dh plays in the movie.
*members present in Friday Chat are disallowed from Trivia Contest as they got to make this all up*
Advertisements
I WAS there and I'm not even sure on a couple of the answers. :eek:
Crick - I think you might need to make this multiple choice or at least let people know who was there so they can match the names to the appropriate person. :coffee:
Anyone who wasn't there you missed a Great Chat! :clap:
You want me to make it EASY Suz? Psshhh....
Fine.
The following people were NOT in chat.
Mike, Indy, Sah, Skirbo, Lorraine, Lylac, Chicky, Barki, and a few others. That's all the hints I'm giving though since I'm not as nice as Suz.;)