Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello and thanks in advance for your help. My husband and I are hoping to adopt an infant (domestic or international) and are just starting the adoption process. We live in Massachusetts and are interested to hear of any feedback you have on agencies in the greater Boston area. Please PM me. Thank you!
Hi Charlottesweb
Did you ever get any recommendations for MA agencies? I am in SE MA and we are also looking into domestic infant adoption. I hope your journey is going well and you are on your way to finding your child.
Advertisements
My wife and I are just starting this process as well here in MA. If I hear of any good ones I'll let you know. Good luck!
[FONT="Century Gothic"]I dont know if you are looking to go public or private...BUT DCF is an amazing way to go, and you would be surprised more new borns and infants get shuffled through the system than you can imagine...mostly because the cost of raising a new born, both parents working, and the adjusting so quickly from just the 2 of you to 3 of you with out going through the steps of pregnancy...
I live in MA and DCF is amazing to work with![/FONT]