Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]When my mom was 18, she was sent to a girls' home for pregnant girls. Once her baby girl was born, who she said she named Kimberly, she was put up for adoption. My mom didn't have a say in the matter, but was "strongly encouraged" by her strict parents. This would be 1966 or 1967, I believe. My mom would like to find her daughter, but is scared to. I'm trying to help her take those first steps. Please help me help her. Thank you so much![/FONT]
:flower:
Advertisements
I want to help. Post your search information at
Flash Intro Page ITS FREE!!
Check out my personal search journey as well as read important state by state law information regarding searching and registry information.
Never give up searching!!!
Sincerely,
Karen
P.S. I look forward to working with you!
Hello, I don't Know if you are still on this sight. My mother was born in 1966 in Duluth MN. She said it was a closed adoption so she has very little information to go by except that her mother was a teen mom.
She has black hair and blue eyes.
Im not sure if our cases are related since the information given shows that she was born January 16, 1966. But you are the first case that is remotely close, so I thought I would give it a shot.
Hi Merilee417,
Adoption.com has the largest Reunion Registry with close to 500,000 individuals in our database. Have you tried looking here?
http://registry.adoption.com/
It is currently free to register. Go ahead and get started. You just may find who you are looking for!
Good Luck!