Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey Everyone! And all apologies to the men who may be in here reading.
Ladies - I am having an issue with hubby. He has been leaving his dirty clothes all over the house. I find his unmentionables and the rest of his dirty clothes laying everywhere but IN the freaking laundry basket. I am losing my mind.
The other day I picked up his clothes from 4 different rooms where he'd dropped them knowing that wifey-poo here would pick them up for him. PAH -THETIC!! (On my part - not his)!! :evilgrin:
So - I have decided that no matter how hard it is, no matter how difficult for neurotic-cleaning woman-Janey to ignore said dirty clothes, I am going to ignore said dirty clothes!!!
We are now going on day 2 and I am having to fight every urge to pick up hubby's used laundry.
I decided to start a poll. How many days can my Shiney-White Janey self go without picking up the laundry?
Please feel free to leave your honest responses. Oh....and ....pray for me ladies!!!
Oh and Kathy - I told hubby what I was doing (including this poll) just to be fair as you said (rightly so too).
He grinned, picked up a dirty t-shirt and tossed it to me. When I refused to catch it and it fell to the ground? He grinned real wide and said, "See I picked it up baby and you dropped. Now it's on you to put it in the basket! You women have to learn us men know how to think outside the box baby!!"
Not sure which one of these my hubby is. :clown: :gnome: