Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi all,
I posted a topic on here a while ago looking for pointers on a search. I just received my non-identifying info from the adoption agency, and am now looking for where to go next.
Here's my quick backstory.
I was born 10/26/81, in Los Angeles, and was adopted in November through Children's Home Society. I am a white female. My birthmother was 16 (or maybe 17), also white, and apparently in 1984 she had a baby boy. Her mother and father were 40 and 44.
What can I do with this information? If anybody is skilled at searching and wants to help out, let me know via email or PM.
Thanks all!
Hi-
I'm a certified Independent Search Consultant here in CA and help reunite adoptees/birth parents. I'm also an adoptee who has found both sides of my birth family and know how hard it can be to even know where to start! Also, I dont charge for my assistance.
Do you have your birth name, by any chance? If not,
I can to locate your birth name for by you using a numbered CA birth index (located on microfiche), as the numbers on your amended birth certificate are the exact same numbers as what was assigned to your original birth certificate. This index not only lists ALL names (adoptive and birth), but also the birth cert numbers associated with each birth. This allows me to cross reference between names and numbers to locate correct birth/adoptive names. As my index is in chronological order by motherҒs maiden name, I would need your moms maiden name and your full adoptive name, DOB and county of birth.
Let me know if I can help you with your search in any way, and please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
Lori Ewert-Sanders
ithakasearch@sbcglobal.net
Advertisements
My sister Patricia Snow Mills wrote you in 2008 about a little boy she'd had in 1965 and put up for adoption.. She passed away in 2012 and while going through her things, her daughter found this paperwork to you looking for her son... I knew of this but neither of her daughters ever knew... You'd sent her some correspondence and said you thought the child was named Keith E. Cosman... My niece gave me the paperwork she found and I'm wondering if I can continue the search... I know for yrs my sister felt my parents had done the wrong thing by making her let the baby go... I'm sorry that happened! I'd be interested in hearing from you... Thank you..Marcia {Snow} Setzer
Lori, Can you please let me know how to get ahold of you as I have some questions? Thank you... Marcia Setzer