Advertisements
Advertisements
I went to the doctor several weeks ago with a very sore wrist. It felt like pins were being stuck in my wrist by that bone. I was told that I have tennis elbow. How could that be? I last played tennis when I was ten and my elbow doesn't hurt? Well it turns out it is a form of tendonitis and I got it from carrying my 7 month old baby! :hissy: I carried my 3 boys as preschoolers everywhere and no problem. I guess my 44 year old body isn't as strong as it used to be. Anyone else have aches and pains they didn't have as a parent under 35?
Yes!!!!! My whole right arm gets numb with tingles in the fingers. I see a chiropradtor and it helps tremendously.
Good luck.
Advertisements
I was also recently diagnosed with tennis elbow. It affected my wrist and elbow. It was from carrying around DD and overuse of the computer (I'm an accountant-it was year end). The dr gave me some strength exercises to do and it has helped.
My knees also hurt from all the bending and I keep getting toe cramps trying to keep up with DD while sitting in the shallow end of the pool.
Of course!!!!! My whole right arm gets numb with tingles in the fingers. I see a chiropradtor and it helps tremendously.
[url=http://www.afformula.com/]AF Formula™ – Asian Flush Cure. Treatment for Alcohol Flush Reaction[/url]
Advertisements