Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Barb
Start by getting your non identifying information, it tells you more that you really think. You have to write to the agency you were adopted through. I got mine and my birth mother's name was on it in error! Good Luck
Advertisements
Originally Posted By scotty
ty for the info i'm noy really looking to meet my nat. parents but i am curious on what they look like i had great adoptive parents and i wish they were young enough to adopt again i'm a 36yr. old male. and i think i'll ask the dr. who delivered me what do u think?
Originally Posted By Renee
BE Strong!! I learned I was adopted when I was about 4 or 5 and I am still dealing with it. You will be okay, believe me. Check out the pages for your state and you will find a lot of useful info. You should also acquire your non-i.d. information which you can get through the state. It is info about your mother and father that may help you find them and it may even include some medical info.
I hope I have helped you some. The most important thing to remember is to pray and keep God in your heart and you'll be alright.
Blessings,
Renee
I was just looking around at all the messages and when I read yours, it really caught my attention.
I was adopted in VA and raised in Sanford, FL. I knew a lot of people as my a parents were truck drivers, and I lived there for 17 years.
If you would like to e-mail, please feel free. KATHYLTHORNTON@YAHOO.COM.
I hope you feel better.