Advertisements
Advertisements
I am considering a switch to Kaz - unfortunately started with a new Az program that I am afriaid will not go any where - any way looking for agency recommendations - please PM - length of time and age of you child - also intersted in those who are in later 40s... I am working with Kids to Adopt for Az - does anyone have any experience with this agency for Kaz - thanks so much
I too am in the process of trying to find a good adoption agency to adopt from Kaz or Russia. I am considering Adoption Ark, European Adoption Consultants, Inc., MAPS, and About A Child. Does anyone have any information on these agencies, or a good recommendation on an agency they used for these countries? I am all ears! :thanks:
Advertisements
My daughter is from Tokmok, Kyrgyzstan, right over the Kaz border and looks very much like many Kaz kids. She came home 9/06 at 9 months. The Kyrg program is closed sadly, but my agency has a great Kaz program as well. Mom for 2, I was 48 when I brought her home!I will PM you both the name.
Taz your pm box is full.
I don't think this was a good choice of pix - here are some of her as a baby - ok two of her as a baby :) no, I am not a proud mama or anything like that
Advertisements
We are new to this all and overwhelmed by how much more difficult it seems to adopt internationally. So many people we know adopted just a few years back without much difficulty. Kazakhstan seems to be a great choice for many reasons. Would you PM me with info on the agencies you recommend? Thanks! :female:
Advertisements