Advertisements
Advertisements
I have Myotonic Dstrophy and my condition is getting worse.I am in a nursing home. I want and need to reunite with my birth mother before I die.can somebody please help me.
Boyd Adams Seeks Birth Mother Nancy Adams,Prentiss,Ms 4/8/1965 VOA N.O
BOYD Adams 4/8/1965 Volunteers of America New Orleans
curtis.boyd.Anderson@gmail.com
I`m searching for my birth mother.She named me Boyd Adams I am seeking my birth mother Nancy or Ruth Adams 4/8/1965 VOA New Orleans
She used the alias of Ruth Adams in the maternity home.Her maiden name is Nancy Adams,her date of birth is possibily september 1949 she named me Boyd Adams.she lived in Prentiss,Mississippi at time she entered maternity home.I have been diagnosed with Myotonic Dystrophy, I love my birthmother very much and need to reunite with her,can you help me?
curtis.boyd.Anderson@gmail.com
Non-Identifying Background Information Page 1 of 1
The birth mother resided in a Volunteers of America maternity home. The birth mother did not use her real name while living in the maternity home. She used an alias. She was admitted to the maternity home in January 1965. The birth mother was 15 years old at the time of the child’s birth. This was the birth mother’s first child. She was not married at the time of the child’s birth. She had completed 9th grade and was unemployed. Her religion was Baptist. Her ancestry was listed as English. The birth mother was born in Louisiana and resided in Mississippi prior to being admitted to the maternity home.
Physically, the birth mother was described as being 5 feet, 2 inches tall and usually weighed approximately 115 pounds. She had dark blonde hair, blue eyes and a fair complexion.
The birth mother’s father was injured in an explosion and suffered the loss of his eyesight. Also, his right arm had to be amputated above the wrist. The birth mother’s mother was killed in an automobile accident in 1963. The birth mother had two brothers, ages 25 and 11, and one sister, age 13. The 25 year old brother was married. There were no known illnesses or diseases. There was no other information provided on the birth mother’s parents or siblings.
According to the birth mother, the birth father was 23 years of age at the time of the child’s birth. The birth mother stated that the birth father was adopted. He completed some of 9th grade and was unemployed. The birth father was not married. Physically, the birth father was described as being 6 feet, 4 inches tall and weighed about 165 pounds. He had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. There was no other information provided on the birth father’s parents or siblings.
The birth mother did not have any complications during the pregnancy. The child was born on April 8, 1965 at 3:17 PM at Southern Baptist Hospital. At birth, the child weighed 7 pounds and was 20 inches in length. The birth mother named the child Boyd.
The birth mother completed the surrender of parental rights on April 12, 1965. She left the maternity home on April 13, 1965. The child was placed with the adoptive parents on June 25, 1965.
Boyd, I'm so sorry for what you are going through and I so hope that you get your wish for meeting your birthmother.
Best Hopes,
Nyla
Advertisements
I am so sorry to hear about everything you are going through. Have tried a search angel? There is a link on here somewhere..i can't remember where at the moment for them. You fill out a form and send it in. Maybe one of them can help you? I would gladly search for you if I had the resources but I don't.
Hi Boyd,
Look at this link. [url=http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&]People Search & Directory Services Powered By Intelius[/url]
The below came from Zabasearch:
NANCY M ADAMS Born Sep 1949
1415 6TH ST S Created: 08/2002
COLUMBUS, MS 39701
Best to you!