Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my birth mother or family. I was born in Los Angeles, California on August 23, 1966. My birth mothers name was Lorene (or Lorane) Edwards.
I would love to find any information about my natural family. I do believe that I had two natural brothers and two step brothers (?)
I had goofed with my previous posts and had her name down as Lorraine Edwards.
I have found more information about my birth mother, she was 33 years old when she had me, she had five sisters and one brother and suffered from epilepsy.
I had one half brother who was aged 11 when I was placed for adoption, twin half brothers who were 5 years old when I was placed for adoption, and a natural brother who was placed for adoption when he was a few months old, he would have been 1 1/2 when I was born.
I would appreciate any assistance that I could get in locating my natural family.
Advertisements
You really share valuable information with us.
So keep continue to share such type of the valuable information with us. I hope you will take it positively.
Kendall5
You really share valuable information with us.
So keep continue to share such type of the valuable information with us. I hope you will take it positively.
Any comment?
[url=http://straightupfitness.com/los-angeles-health-club/]los angeles health club[/url]