Advertisements
Advertisements
My mother just shared with me the story of her first pregnancy and birth which I never knew about. She was 15 years old at the time of the birth which she thinks was September 17, 1977. The baby was a boy, born in Rockford, IL and was given up for adoption through Catholic Charities.
She is still broken hearted about the whole thing, and she struggles with the idea of looking for him. She says she wouldn't want to ruin his life but if he is looking she would love to meet him, as would I. If anyone thinks they might have information about this please contact me. My name is Dylan and my email address is dylanjo4@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance
pretz09
My mother just shared with me the story of her first pregnancy and birth which I never knew about. She was 15 years old at the time of the birth which she thinks was September 17, 1977. The baby was a boy, born in Rockford, IL and was given up for adoption through Catholic Charities.
She is still broken hearted about the whole thing, and she struggles with the idea of looking for him. She says she wouldn't want to ruin his life but if he is looking she would love to meet him, as would I. If anyone thinks they might have information about this please contact me. My name is Dylan and my email address is dylanjo4@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance
I know this is an older post, but wondered if you are still searching for your brother. I may be able to help, I am a search angel in IL.
Candy
Advertisements