Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I'm scared about having an ru after being with the child for a long time. I can't imagine the pain after 2 years. If the bp did really get it together and is really making it work might not be as hard,knowing the child is going to be loved and taken care of. However the cases where I hear the child shouldn't have been returned,is what really is sad. I have a friend that fostered a long time ago(before the classes)she took in a baby and loved it. It was returned,1 year passed and the child ended up in the hospital with a broken hip and other various bad things. They called her and she got to adopt him,but the heartache she told me about and the all of what he went thru just breaks your heart.
DannieAS-I hope the adoption works out for you, or the right one comes along soon. How long have you been waiting? Also did they call you for a 5 five year old or did you call them? I was told they could only call with what you list. I would be tempted to say yes to any child they call with,but must stay strong to what my dh and I agreed on. It's a good thing you haven't had her in your home yet if it doesn't go through. However I bet you already had it in your heart and mind and it is still aching! I'll be praying for you.
I hope I'm tough enough to go through what all of you are going through.