Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Fixedsys"] I gave my son up for adoption through Easter house in June of 2005. I am interested in any information you have on looking up records because the only reason i went through the agency was because a nurse at the hospital told me about it and i was in desperate need for my mom to not find out i had just had a baby at 18 years old 2 weeks after graduation. I am just now finding out about the agency being closed down and how many other people were promised pictures and never got them. Please tell me where to look, i am very worried about my son.
Information about Birth son
Born at St. Alexius Medical Center in Hoffman Estates, IL
He was born on June 25, 2005 at 5:03 am, i know hes not 18 yet but im looking for possibly his adoptive parents.
I met his parents for a few short moments when i watched them put him in their suv to take him home from the hospital that monday morning June 27, 2005.
His birth name was Jonathan Danial and when i spoke to the adoptive parents the 2 names they had picked out were Jonathan or Daniel... so they promised they would leave his name as i had named him.
Please help me, i was a scared 18 year old, now im 23 and just finding out about Easter house and all the bad things they did. Someone please, any information will help [/FONT]
Dear Jonsmom,
((hugs))) I can't help with information on Easter House, but I am an Amom with minor Achildren. We do not know where our children's Bmoms are and long to find them. It is difficut to search when the children are so young, but don't give up hope. I can't speak for all Aparents, but for me, I truly believe that noone loves my children the way I do ....except their first moms. I
continue to search and have found that I can register my children on the Fl. DCF registry. I know this is not the same as your situation, but keep looking as there may be something out there for you as well. And I guess I also wanted you to know that there is a good possibility that your baby's Aparents feel the same way that I do, and are searching for you as well. I pray that your little Jonathan is in a loving home, and that you will be reunited with him sometime soon.
Most sincerely,
Saj
Advertisements