Advertisements
Advertisements
Update: I found my birth family! I highly recommend to apply for a copy of the original birth certificate. Also take a DNA test with one of the major dna test companies and be sure to upload your results to Gedm...
sarah
Last update on January 17, 5:39 am by sarah Unknown.
Advertisements
Sent you a message to mentioned e-mail address. Feel free to write back to my e-mail address, you received.
regards
sarah
I unfortunately did not get your email. My settings were to delete any junk and it did not recognize your email would be my guess. Please try again or try FB. I have since changed my settings on email! Thanks Sarah! :)
Alicia
I have made progress in my search for my bfamily and found out, that I was officially adopted in 1969, Surrogate Court Somerset County, NJ.
I am trying to help my father in law find his sister that was given up for adoption. I know it was most likely in the 1960's it was in Passaic NJ, it was through Catholic Charities. Birth mom's name is Florence and her maiden name was Ewasko, her married name was Filipak and now it's Gyori. Some of your information is similar, so figured I'd reach out. My email is ChristyNichole07@aol.com
Advertisements