Advertisements
Advertisements
hello all my name is rechelle and here is my story 4 years ago me and my finace had alittle girl well after we had her we both thought that we wouldn't want to have another little that we would be fine with just 1 little one so my finace went and got himself fixed a big mistake that we agreed to do cause its 4 years later and we want to have another little one and we cant they want way to much to get him unfixed and way to much to adopt and my heart breaks everyday i cry myself to sleep every night cause we would love to bring another adorable little one into our live's but everywhere we turn we are getting the door slammed in our faces is their anyone that could help me or lead me in the right direction please we both want to have another special baby in our family if anyone can help we would be so grateful i want to thank anyone who has taken the time to read this thank you and god bless :wings:
Advertisements
Have you considered adopting a special needs child? I am just beginning my research, but that seems to be a less expensive way to go. Good luck!