Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, I am new here and am not sure where to start. We currently have two adopted children and are looking into jumping into the process again. We worked with facilitators with both of our children, and loved one in particular. We are thinking of not using her again, because she primarily works with out of state birth moms. We live in the Temecula area, and have just heard about Sarah Jensen down in San Diego. Has anyone worked with her or had any experience they would be willing to share? You can send me a private message if that works better.
Thanks so much for any help!
I am in Temecula too.. Would love to talk with you. Not using the lady you mentioned but waiting to be matched with a birth mom
Advertisements
Just north of Temecula, and have two beautiful boys thru agencies - let me know if you need anything "neighbors" LOL
Too funny...I am a bit north of Temecula as well and my name is Heidi.
I'd love to talk to either of you. We have an appt. with a San Diego facilitator in March and are excited to get the process going.
calimom...who are you working with for your adoption and how long have you been waiting?
HeidiK... What agency did you use and how long did you wait?
Advertisements
Hi! My name is Tracy and we live in WI. Looking at working with a CA facilator. what facilators have you worked with? can you recommend? We adopted a boy from KS agency and loved them but we are now looking for a girl and they are very slow right now!
My email is golfergirl0310@yahoo.com