Advertisements
Advertisements
Mods - if this needs altered please let me know how much can/cannot be said. I want to stay within the rules of the board and I did not see anything regarding this type of situation.
I was just advised of a baby boy that will be born in 3 weeks (birth mom is being induced).
She specifically wants a family that this would be their first child and who is dealing with infertility. (rules us out since we have a child - and we're still holding out for a girl ;) )
She wants an open adoption so the family must live in Colorado. (Denver metro preferred)
The agency ONLY works with Christian families and the birth mom also wants this for the child.
I assume it is against rules to post agency info etc but if anyone who has all the paperwork done and is ready to adopt ASAP is interested you can contact me via PM or email TravelinGal at comcast . net
Edited to add: I am not with the agency in any capicity that would bring financial (or other) gain to me. It is the agency we are working with for our foster to adopt.