Advertisements
Advertisements
:wings: My mom is Joan Scheller she is looking for a sister that was adopted around 5yrs old in 1950's she was born in late 1946 early 47. In Middletown. NY. Mom has pit. Of her in 47 with their dad and other sibling her name was Dori Scheller. Dad is Ken Scheller DOB Dec 20 1914, Mom was Anne Scheller DOB May 23, 1924, and a Dr. Romaine from Middletown NY was involved in this he was their pediatrics Dr. who found a home for Dori, Please Help My Mom. God Bless all who inquire.
Hi. I don't know if I am related. Was born (I think, lol) June 12, 1946 and adopted in 1949. I was raised in Maryland. Have a photo if that would help.
Advertisements
Is the pic u have, when u was younger? is there any other sibling in the pic, n your story does not sound strange, it sound just like the stories my mom & my unkle tell me, my mom always had to have her hair curled also, an was never told she was pretty. I have pics of Dori, Doris or what ever her name was, where where u born?
Georgeann...I remember you. My father was your Grandfather, Ken's brother. He just passed away in January. I don't know about the adoption, but I remember your mother, Joni and her parents..my Aunt Ann and Uncle Ken. I remember you were living with Ann and Ken for awhile, and I would see you at my Grandmother Scheller's house in Paterson, NJ. My father was William Scheller. I know your post here was from awhile ago, but I came across it while looking for family members on line.
Hi Alice, yes I remember u showing up at gmom & gpa scheller, if u would love to talk more about the family u can contact me at (dreamgurl_1964@yahoo.com), my mom Joan is still alive, n me n her n my moms brother Kenney live in TN, doing great. U know Ann & Kenneth have bolth passed. I have pics of u when u where little, my mom gave me all the black n white pics of every one n there where some with u, wow this is great to b able to talk to another family member, can't whait till I tell mom, she will be so excited, please get back to me. thank you for responeding back.
Advertisements