Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Confessions...
Loving this!
I confess I love it when E's birth mother tells me she picked the right parents, usually when I tell her how I fed him cookies for lunch or let him stay in a diaper all day. Not sure why I love that but I do... (she appreciates my imperfection, phew what a relief!)
I confess I WANT new people and strangers to think he's my bio son. And hope that a person failed bio and all that recessive genes blue eye Little B big b stuff so they won't ask :) Then I can tell them or not but let them admire me for creating such a perfect child for a little while :)
I confess it makes me feel safe (relieved as in "good excuse") that we can't afford to fly across the country for a visit, though I do plan on it, there is some nasty stuff going on over there I don't want to see or know about close up.
I confess I go back and forth between desperately wanting E to have a brother (or sister) and loving our time together and the simplicity of an only.
I confess I had an anger problem and swatted E three times (you would have too I think!!!!) j/k but worked with social worker and have had great control for the last three weeks! And for that I am so proud of myself, it feels like a real skill that will stick. I do not want to raise my hand to my kid EVER again! And def. not lose control like that it scared me~
OMG i could go on and on and on and on
I loooooooove these threads. Though Supa that is NOT much of a confession. WE've ALL done that one right? :)
Brandy I love that you are both adoptee and birth mother and see both sides and get confused sometimes because I try so hard to see all sides and get confused too! If you do then it REALLY makes sense that i would! :)