Advertisements
Advertisements
I am trying to search for my cousins that were taken into cps custody back in the early 80's...They r all in their 20-30's...Frances Elizabeth Newton born Sept 1978..Not sure of the exact births for any..James Larry Newton born in 1979 and John Robert born in 1980..Birth mother was Janice Anne Plumley ( Newton) and father George Larry Newton..This happen in Fort Worth Texas...Please if anyone has any info..I would be so grateful...:love:
Dear Francis I am your Aunt Brenda. I am your moms sister. I Pray that you get this. My phone numbers are, 315-272-3284 my cell phone and my home phone is 315-533-5184. I am an Artist, I live in upstate NY. I have some work published and have much work all across the USA. My name is Brenda Plumley, Your moms maiden name was Plumley. You have a sister Amber that lives here in NY and a brother too named Brandon. You also have nieces as well. I want you to know YOU have always been loved and I have miss you all beyond words!!! Please please please if you find it in your heart I would love to hear from you. Love and Light
Aunt Brenda
Advertisements
I am so thankful for Brenda contacting me..I feel like we r 1 step closer to finding my cousins.. I pray for the day we can locate them.. I think about them all the time.. I love them so much and feel a void in my life without them.. Lord please help us to locate them..
1 Liked
 likes this.
I believe we will find them, things happen for a reason so there had to be a reason i seen your posts. Its time for a bigger healing!
1 Liked
 likes this.
I am trying to search for my cousins that were taken into cps custody back in the early 80's...They r all in their 20-30's...Frances Elizabeth Newton born Sept 1978..Not sure of the exact births for any..James Larry Newton born in 1979 and John Robert born in 1980..Birth mother was Janice Anne Plumley ( Newton) and father George Larry Newton..This happen in Fort Worth Texas...Please if anyone has any info..I would be so grateful...:love:
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
I am so thankful for Brenda contacting me..I feel like we r 1 step closer to finding my cousins.. I pray for the day we can locate them.. I think about them all the time.. I love them so much and feel a void in my life without them.. Lord please help us to locate them..
1 Liked
 likes this.
My name is Frances Diane Crowder. I was born September 14th 1979 as Frances Marie Newton and mother's name was Janice Ann plumley and I have two brothers that were born in 1980 and 1982. We were adopted in 1983. Their names are James Larry Newton and John Casey Newton. We are now in our early forties and late thirties. I was born in fort worth and James was born in New York and younger brother was born in Hillsboro. If anyone is looking for us u can call me at (325)514-3718 or (325)320-9175
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements