Advertisements
Advertisements
A little man arrived at my door this evening. I wouldn't let myself believe it until he was actually in my arms. He's a super precious 7 month old. Just wonderful.
I think I will call him Joy Boy!
Advertisements
Boy Joy- thats cute!!!!
How much notice did you get and how was your 1st night? Do you need any baby boy clothes?
Advertisements
He's an absolute angel. Almost to the point of me thinking he's headed for attachment problems because he will happily go to anyone. Or maybe it's just his personality.
He slept pretty well considering he had no idea where he was! I'm not even sure how much he's used to eating, so maybe I underfed him and he woke up hungry...
Tonight I will try a bit more bulk before bed. He's a pure pleasure and joy. I am so lucky.
fm to Joy Boy
Congratulations!!! Here's to a smooth transition!
The first few days are like playing detective to see what they're used to eating, how they sleep, etc...You'll get it! We were lucky with our first placement too. She was a breeze and would go to anybody, but attached right to me from the very beginning. She was just an awesome kid and she was 9 months when she came to us. She had a wonderful personality, so maybe you'll get lucky! I sure hope so. My placements now are a completely different story...LOL! All the best to you and your new addition. Keep us posted!-Kate
Advertisements