Advertisements
Advertisements
[url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100507/ap_on_re_eu/eu_russia_us_adoptions]Russia declines to stop American adoptions - Yahoo! News[/url]
Russia's parliament on Friday defeated a motion that would have prevented Americans from adopting Russian children
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Is there any way to get the title of this thread changed? Or add a question mark at the end? The title is deceptive...at least right now.[/FONT]
Advertisements
Hi there - I don't know if you could give me some advise. I am from South Africa and would really like to adopt a baby from Russia. Do you perhaps know what route I should go ? Obviously things aren't looking good between Russia & the Usa. But South AFrica doesn't have any foreign agencies ...what can I do ??
one of the Russian newspapers posted the news about the preliminary agreement reached between Russia and the US.
No more independent adoptions - everybody has to go through an accredited agency.
All adopters (retroactively as well) will be subject to checks by the Russian authorities in their home after the adoptions. The article didn't say who was to pay for it. Something tells me it will be the American adopters...
Dear all,
I’m Denis M. Rybakov, a qualified attorney-at-law, a member of the Russian Bar Association (license No. 77/5742), have been practicing international private law for the past 15 years and completed over 100 intercountry adoptions. I am a native Russian speaker and I am fluent English speaker.
Following feedback from a number of adoptive parents, I have established a service to help and support adoptive families with the search for birth families in Russia. I will personally supervise the search myself and will personally meet the adoptive family if the search is successful so that I can give you, the adoptive family, a first-hand account of the meeting and the circumstances of the birth family. This will ensure that the birth family is approached in a sensitive and non-threatening manner to ensure the best outcome for both the adoptive family and the birth family.
I have ongoing contact with the Russian Orphanages and the Russian adoption authorities, which will prove invaluable in the search.
On completion of the search I will provide an ongoing method of communication with the birth family by offering a “one-step-removed” postal service with translation. I will also support you with face to face meetings with the birth family should this be a requirement.
Please contact me in confidence should you wish to explore a birth family search further. My mobile is +382 68 814 129, email: rybakovlaw@gmail.com Skype: denis.rybakov1
Here is link to
Kind regards,
Denis M. Rybakov