Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Yes thank you all, your answers did help. It just seems so odd that they would have this meeting all of the sudden. We just had mediation and everyone is on the same page and court is in a few months. It just makes me wonder if something has changed with the birth mom because her boyfriend told me last visit that she has given up on my youngest boy and then she didn't show up to her visit yesterday. Plus I am told from her boyfriend she doesn't have a case plan for him so she's not doing anything. But then the SW tells me her case plan from her first son just rolled over to the second, which I think is wrong considereing their cases weren't combined. But she still has some things to do but is almost done, besides needing a car, job and place to live. It just seems like something new is always showing up that I haven't heard of or the rules are changing. There is just NO WAY to guess what the birth mom's attorney is going to come up with at the PC. I guess I will have to find out and post it up afterwards with probably more crazy questions.
Thanks everyone!!!