Advertisements
Advertisements
Just wondering has anyone stayed ina apartment rather than a hotel I'm just asking because i was checking out go-russia.com and they seem to have apartments for a good price. Any advice on this would be great. Thanks so much
If you haven't already done so, repost this on the Russia forum, since you are specifically interested in this country.
While staying in an apartment is relatively uncommon in China adoption, it seems to be quite common with some of the longer stay countries, as well as with Russia for at least one of the required trips.
Always talk to your agency about your lodging plans. If the staff members are experienced, they can probably tell you whether a given place is reputable, comfortable, near the orphanage and court, etc.
Sharon
Advertisements
We were in a hotel, an apartment, and in host family apartment.
We most preferred living with the host family. I have not heard people speak of host families in a few years so this may not be done anymore, but this was the best atmosphere for us.
In a hotel, as they provide the accommodation facilities, its not necessary that, we will like all the facilities, but in an apartment we can get the facilities as we want.
---------------
[url=http://www.selogerneuf.com/immobilier/achat/ville/bien-maison/]Achat maison neuve | Vente maison neuve[/url]