Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hi all! I am brand new to this site, but have already found it very helpful! I am a single 28 year old female looking to adopt. I have done some research and feel like foster to adopt would be a great fit for me. I have my first orientation meeting tomorrow and can't wait for more information! I have to sell my 1 bedroom condo and get a 2 bedroom apartment for my potential budding little family, but I want to get the ball rolling, and I know it can take a long time for this entire process to unravel, so why not get started?
I am a little worried about the fact that I am a single and not a couple looking to adopt, but I do not have my sights set on an infant, I would be okay with 0-3 yrs, I just want a family, and don't want to wait for the "perfect man" to enter my life. I have always been a very independent woman, so for me to choose this route, just feels right. Everything happens for a reason! Does anyone have any insights on single foster to adopt in Washington State?
I would love any info from you guys out there who have already been through this!
Thanks!:thanks: