Advertisements
Advertisements
[URL="http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20479870,00.html"]Mariska Hargitay Adopts a Baby - Babies, Mariska Hargitay : People.com[/URL]
Ooooh, oooh, ooooh! You have to look at this baby! I could eat her up. So sweeeeeeeet!!
We considered Amaya for our STBAD's name. Lovely!
Advertisements
midnighttang
Okay, ScrapMonkey, what does STBAD mean? I looked in the abbreviations and it's not there :)
Soon To Be Adopted Daughter, sorry :cheer: Maybe it's just a foster/adopt term since we usually have no idea for quite some time. Soon to be ALL OURS!!
LOVE mariska...actually exchanged e-mails with her via her website (about her FAB skin)...August will be an awesome big brother!!!! so happy for her- now i LOVE her EVEN MORE!!!
Advertisements
I LOVE her!!!!! Huge fan of SVU. Not sure if you guys remember or not but my best friend starred in one of their episodes and she worked with Mariska and said that she is so sweet and nice IRL.
usisarah
Holy canoly, she's 47? I hope I look half that good at 47! That baby is ADORABLE!
I think Mariska Hargitay has one of those faces that will age well because it is full of character.
I agree that the baby is adorable.
Advertisements
Love her too! My heart melted when I read August was a proud big brother.
BTW, Mariska's mom is Jayne Mansfield so go figure. :)
Mariska is one of my favorite people! She does a great job on SVU and does rape advocacy outside of her job too. Plus she's just drop dead gorgeous! Congrats to her family!
Advertisements