Advertisements
Advertisements
Jxxxx, a 6 year old black male is in foster care. Born in September of 2005. Born in Spfld, IL @ @@ Johns hospital . His caregiver has not been told of several serious genetic disorders. Natural family is concerned for the childs life and health.Taken unjustifiable by social services .. WE miss him love him! I do NOT want to disrupt his life with his current caregivers .. ONLY want to no of his well being and how he is doing .. IS THERE ANY ONE that has ANY info? Please Help! His 6th Bday is coming up and we have no idea of his whereabouts .. This would give me and my daughter some piece of mind if we knew something . Any info any one may have on his health and well being email me @ : Athena111669@aol.com for further information. If you know this child, you will know his correct name and year of birth. Please, please contact me.
I am sorry for the loss of your family member. I know it must be very hard to not know where he is.
If there is a genetic disorder or other condition that his current foster parents or parents should know about, you need to communicate it immediately to the social services agency that ran his case. If it were me, I would send the information to his former caseworker, his/her supervisor or the director of the agency, and the child's former guardian ad litem/attorney and/or CASA worker.
It's confusing as to why didn't the parents and/or other family members reveal this serious genetic disorder when he was removed from the home?
Advertisements
Hadley2
I am sorry for the loss of your family member. I know it must be very hard to not know where he is.
If there is a genetic disorder or other condition that his current foster parents or parents should know about, you need to communicate it immediately to the social services agency that ran his case. If it were me, I would send the information to his former caseworker, his/her supervisor or the director of the agency, and the child's former guardian ad litem/attorney and/or CASA worker.
It's confusing as to why didn't the parents and/or other family members reveal this serious genetic disorder when he was removed from the home?
Thank you so very much for your response .. You are the first that has even responded . My daughters rights were terminated based on her IQ and all the developmental delays she had . I had begged the former case worker (before parental rights got terminated) to allow my grandson to go to our genetics doc. They refused .. YES DCFS refused care to my grandson .. I fought them for three years . Three long hard years .. Got it to Supreme Court . The case did not take p residence. So basically he was NOT allowed to be with us because my daughter has a low IQ and she is delayed .. His other grandma who is a crack head and a alcoholic had him (for a very short time ). He will be 6 next month .. We no nothing about his whereabouts his well being or anything ..
Many attorneys told me the agency does not like me .. Second many many attorneys also told me that the agency see's an addict as more rehabilitative. That is why most addicts get there children back .. But some one with that is delayed to the department this is NOT rehabilitative. What a disgrace!!!! WHAT AN OUTRAGE!!!!!