Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
A definite decrease for most placements. Great.
And Babies definitly require more supervision and more supplies, so what are they thinking????
Screw the foster home, no doubt.
I think I will be done after the 1st of the year anyway, I am no longer in a position to shell out money so massively beyond the per diem.
It's interesting too, I know of a home in my county with 9 kids, so much for the rules.
I am guessing the cw will classify the child, after all they will know so much about them, right? Like ICE KITTY says, it will be like snow in july to get it changed, time off work for massive appointments to get the proof that the conditions exist and will no doubt take forever to get those appointments.
I have referral to Riley for a child now, I called yesterday, we were on the 6 week mark and hadn't heard anything,they told me that they were booked through the end of the year at this time and weren't scheduling appointments. When they start scheduling again, my referral will get an appoint in the order received. If they all go like that, how many will be around long enough for a ruling, and you can bet they won't make it retro-active.
How many people at DCS spend money out of their own pockets for out kids? How many of them shell out $8 admission to the state fair just to give the kids something normal? The Zoo, the swimming pool, buy them at book at walmart? Not a d@#$ one of them.
In case you can't tell I'm furious, I wasn't surveryed, anyone else???? How large was their sampling?? GRRRRR!!!