Advertisements
Advertisements
Jxxxx, a 5 year old black male is in foster care. Born in September of 2005. Born @ @T Johns Hospital . His caregiver has not been told of several serious genetic disorders. Natural family is concerned for the child’s life and health.Taken unjustifiable by social services .. WE miss him love him and he was very much wanted .. Social services did not allow us to have him with us .. Any info any one may have on his health and well being contact me @ my new email jeanrocca70@yahoo.com for further information. ! If you know this child, you will know his correct name and year of birth. Please, please contact me.
jeanrocca
Jxxxx, a 5 year old black male is in foster care. Born in September of 2005. Born @ @T Johns Hospital . His caregiver has not been told of several serious genetic disorders. Natural family is concerned for the childs life and health.Taken unjustifiable by social services .. WE miss him love him and he was very much wanted .. Social services did not allow us to have him with us .. Any info any one may have on his health and well being contact me @ my new email jeanrocca70@yahoo.com for further information. ! If you know this child, you will know his correct name and year of birth. Please, please contact me.
U can tell the worker he had,she could get that info to the people that need to know.
Advertisements
CRAZY_WOMAN
U can tell the worker he had,she could get that info to the people that need to know.
You are not correct ..I had requested several times for him to be seen by my genetics doc. They refused to take him in .